Welcome to the Islamorada Immersion School.
Islamorada Immersion School opens up a world of adventure and exploration, allowing you to experience the land of the Andes not as a spectator but as a participant.
Islamorada, located in the lush valley of Sopó, surrounded by emerald green mountains, offers the opportunity to experience the beauty and culture of Colombia while also learning new life skills.
Islamorada is the Brainchild of renowned entrepreneur Brian Pinero.
We are a restaurant, fully functioning farm, event center, concert hall, school and much more, all located on our 20-acre ranch.
Some of the courses we offer are:
- Organic and Sustainable agriculture (Learn how to run a fully functioning farm)
- Intensive Spanish Language courses.
- Culinary Arts classes hosted by world class Chefs.
- Photography classes with nature and urban field trips.
Our Tours include:
- Hike to La Chorrera Waterfall, at 590 meters the tallest waterfall in Colombia.
- Day and weekend trips to the Amazon, deserted Caribbean Islands and much more!
Experience South America’s best-kept secret, Islamorada!
Our gratitude is endless for the pioneers who selected our program and have faith in our teachers, to begin the journey of their lifetime.
Find out more at: email@example.com